Lovely cliffside land with panoramic Atlantic Ocean views, Excellent building site for villa estate or condominiums.
Located in an area of high end properties in the northeastern part of the island. Near Hibernia Restaurant and the charming fishing village of Island Harbour with the well known Scilly Cay and popular Falcon’s Nest restaurant.
- Size: 1.0 acre (4,047 sq meter) parcel has 140 feet (43 meters) of rugged coastline. The land is deep about 308 feet (94 meters)
- Location: Situated on Captains Ridge on the north coast with lovely views of Scrub Island and the Sea
- Permissions: Building permit can be obtained for one or two villas
- Surroundings: This region of the island is among its most tranquil being fundamentally residential (exclusive high end villa’s) and surrounded by undeveloped tracts of open land, yet near the wonderful fishing village of Island Harbor at the East side which helps to create a true old world atmosphere of quiet Caribbean charm. Privacy and tranquillity ! Beach is within walking distance.
- Subdivision of land (as option): The parcel at Captain’s Ridge was divided in two sections of each 0,5 acres (see also subdivision plan). This allows the owner to sell the divided land separately in two parts and/ or to build two villa’s if preferred
- Development of the land: The owner of the land has extensive experience with real estate project development. If interested the owner can assist as advisor/ developer with the development and construction of the ocean front villa